Once activated and powered on, SPOT Trace will acquire its exact coordinates from the GPS network. SPOT Trace sends the GPS location to communication satellites. The satellites relay the message to a ground network, which uses the internet to route the message to your phone or computer. SPOT Trace allows you to monitor your asset and track its movement in near real-time via Google Maps™. Because SPOT Trace uses satellite technology, it can communicate from some of the most remote locations around the world. Never let your most valuable asset disappear without a trace.
SPOT Trace's compact and discreet design allows the device to blend in seamlessly with its surroundings. Durable and lightweight, SPOT Trace goes anywhere.
- (4) AAA Energizer® Ultimate Lithium 8x batteries (L92) — INSTALLED
- (4) AAA Energizer® NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12) — SOLD SEPARATELY
- Line power with a 5v USB connection (NOT waterproof) — INCLUDED
- Waterproof DC Power Cable — SOLD SEPARATELY (Get it now!)
included mounting options
- Reversible mounting bracket
- Industrial strength double-sided tape
- Adhesive grip pad
- Adhesive hook and loop tape
Size and performance
- Height: 2.69 in (6.83 cm)
- Width: 2.02 in (5.13 cm)
- Thickness: .95 in (2.14 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 oz (87.9 g)
- Operating Temp: -22 F to 140 F (-30 C to 60 C)
- Operating Altitude: -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100 m to 6,500 m)
- Humidity Rated: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Vibration Rated: Per SAE J1455
- WATERPROOF RATED: IPX7 (1 m for up to 30 minutes)